You are viewing a past event.
Course Overview and Logistics
1. A statement of attendance will be issued upon completion of each module.
2. Participants who complete all 4 modules will be rewarded with a full certificate.
3. Please note that each module requires separate registration.
5. If you have any questions, please contact us at 8125 1446.
6. By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Perform effective caregiving skills to assist their care recipients with stroke.
- Minimize physical and psychological challenges between caregivers and care recipients with stroke.
- Understand the differences between stress, depression & burnout.
- Learn how to successfully minimize or prevent stress.