SNSA is here for you
Stroke Support Groups (SSG)
The SSG is a network of stroke survivors, caregivers and volunteers.
The SSG is about:
- Being a platform for both stroke survivors and caregivers to meet informally.
- Participating in social activities together.
- Offering emotional support to one another.
- Sharing common challenges and knowledge about stroke.
There are two support networks:
– Stroke support group (SSG) for stroke survivors
– Caregiver support group (CSG) for caregivers
Its goal is to grow and decentralise.
This will help to meet the needs of stroke survivors and caregivers across Singapore.